Website Landmark Construction
Collaborative Builders of Extraordinary Facilities
FULL/PART TIME MARKETING INTERN
Summer Positions and In-Term Positions Available
Location: Rocklin, CA
Are you excited to be a part of building the future by constructing state-of-the-art schools? Do you catch yourself correcting friends’ grammar? Are you ready to learn about applied marketing in the world of construction? If so, Landmark Construction is the place for you.
In a competitive construction environment, Landmark Construction is dedicated to customer satisfaction through collaborative project delivery. As a marketing intern, you are a valuable part of our success in this effort. Our team is committed to:
PROFESSIONALISM: We are committed to the continuous development of our professional approach to all of our business activities.
CHARACTER & BEHAVIOR: We conduct ourselves to the highest standards with a focus on integrity, forthrightness, and fairness.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: We conduct our business to the highest standards with a focus on quality and continuous improvement.
Landmark is a different company; we work hard and play hard. We find the skill sets we cultivate to play hard are the very same that we use to complete our projects to the highest standards.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MARKETING INTERN:
- You assist Marketing Coordinator, Preconstruction Manager and Bid Coordinator
- You create marketing content for Website and LinkedIn company presence
- You collect qualitative and quantitative data from marketing efforts
- You perform market analysis and research
- You support Marketing Coordinator with daily administrative tasks
- At least 2 years of course work studying Journalism, Graphic Design, Marketing, English, Communications or related field
- General clerical experience
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
- Excellent communication abilities through various channels
Compensation: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
If selected for the short list you will be asked to complete a personality index survey. Results from your survey will be provided to you whether or not you are selected for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment. Must meet the I-9 eligibility requirements for employment.