CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Website Landmark Construction
Collaborative Builders of Extraordinary Facilities
CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Location: Rocklin, CA
Landmark Construction is seeking a Construction Administrative Assistant to join its team to assist in supporting our growth as the premier collaborative builder in the region. The position will require a highly responsible and detail oriented professional who will become an integral member of the Preconstruction/Estimating Department. Landmark Construction offers growth opportunities to individuals that want to become part of an organization that prides itself on completing challenging projects with the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
In a competitive construction environment, Landmark Construction is dedicated to customer satisfaction through collaborative project delivery. As a Construction Administrative Assistant, you are a valuable part of our success in this effort. Our team is committed to:
PROFESSIONALISM: We are committed to the continuous development of our professional approach to all of our business activities.
CHARACTER & BEHAVIOR: We conduct ourselves to the highest standards with a focus on integrity, forthrightness, and fairness.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: We conduct our business to the highest standards with a focus on quality and continuous improvement.
Landmark is a different company; we work hard and play hard. We find the skillsets we cultivate to play hard are the very same that we use to complete our projects to the highest standards.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT:
- You create and follow up on Subcontractor bid invitations
- You procure and distribute bid documents
- You attend pre-bid job walks and provide comprehensive notes
- You are a bid runner
- You make follow-up calls to Local/DVBE/DBE subcontractors
- You assist with subcontractor prequalification audit
- You successfully complete prequalification documents for various agencies
- You assist the bid team on bid day
- You coordinate plan access
- You create bid binders
- You maintain files, both paper and digital
- You archive bids
- You assist with data gathering from past bids for potential new subcontractors
YOU HAVE [EXPERIENCE] AND:
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe or Bluebeam, and Bid Invitation software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with clients, subcontractors and design teams
- Understanding of drawings and specifications
- Self-motivated, dynamic team player
- Able to handle constructive criticism
- Able to manage interruptions and work under pressure
- Work at times involves tight deadlines. Reliability is a MUST.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Prior construction experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of Public Works and Commercial Construction
*This position has the opportunity for advancement, if the applicant is willing and able to learn.
Two-year construction degree or certificate program preferred.
We offer competitive wages depending on experience with opportunities for professional growth. Landmark offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Employer paid premium medical, dental, and vision
- Employer match 401(k) retirement program
- Seven paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Industry and Charity event sponsorships
- Company adventure outings such as skiing and white-water rafting
- Employee referral program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment. Must meet the I-9 eligibility requirements for employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org