CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER
Website Landmark Construction
Collaborative Builders of Extraordinary Facilities
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Are you excited to be a part of building the future by constructing state-of-the-art schools? Can you process information at lightspeed? Do you enjoy following a detailed process to achieve successful project delivery? If so, Landmark Construction is the place for you.
In a competitive construction environment, Landmark Construction is dedicated to customer satisfaction through collaborative project delivery. As a project engineer, you are a valuable part of our success in this effort. Our team is committed to:
PROFESSIONALISM: We are committed to the continuous development of our professional approach to all of our business activities.
CHARACTER & BEHAVIOR: We conduct ourselves to the highest standards with a focus on integrity, forthrightness, and fairness.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: We conduct our business to the highest standards with a focus on quality and continuous improvement.
Landmark is a different company; we work hard and play hard. We find the skillsets we cultivate to play hard are the very same that we use to complete our projects to the highest standards.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PROJECT ENGINEER:
- You build our buildings on paper through the management of project documentation including: submittal, closeout, RFI, Change Management, IIPP, MSDS, Safety, Daily and Sign In
- You manage long lead delivery of material and equipment
- You handle requests from Superintendent, Project Manager, Owner, Subcontractors, IOR, Architect and/or Construction Manager
- You collaborate with team members both in-office and on the job site
YOU HAVE [CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE] AND:
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Technical knowledge; you can decipher and interpret detailed technical specifications
- People skills; you can negotiate, motivate, and communicate with finesse
- Are highly self-motivated; you initiate innovative solutions and creatively resolve issues
- Experience in long-lead procurement and coordinating this with a project’s master schedule
- Impatient for results; you temper this impatience out of concern for accuracy and quality
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Construction project administration experience
- Excellent communication abilities through various channels
- Experience with Procore
- Qualified SWPPP Practitioner (QSP) Certification to perform routine and storm event jobsite inspections
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university in Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture; or a B.A. in a different field AND 2-3 years of construction experience
We offer competitive wages depending on experience with opportunities for professional growth. Landmark offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Employer-paid premium medical, dental, and vision
- Employer match 401(k) retirement program
- Seven paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Industry and Charity event sponsorships
- Company adventure outings such as skiing and white-water rafting
- Employee referral program
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hayward, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment. Must meet the I-9 eligibility requirements for employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org