CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Website Landmark Construction
Collaborative builders of extraordinary facilities
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Rocklin, CA
Are you excited to be a part of building the future by constructing state-of-the-art facilities? Do you have the drive to turn an idea into a wonderful learning space for our future builders? Can you manage multiple aspects of the building process and coordinate efficiently with all parties involved? Do you enjoy leading a detailed process to achieve successful project delivery? If so, Landmark Construction is the place for you.
In a competitive construction environment, Landmark Construction is dedicated to customer satisfaction through collaborative project delivery. As a project manager, you are a valuable part of our success in this effort. Our team is committed to:
PROFESSIONALISM: We are committed to the continuous development of our professional approach to all of our business activities.
CHARACTER & BEHAVIOR: We conduct ourselves to the highest standards with a focus on integrity, forthrightness, and fairness.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: We conduct our business to the highest standards with a focus on quality and continuous improvement.
Landmark is a different company; we work hard and play hard. We find the skillsets we cultivate to play hard are the very same that we use to complete our projects to the highest standards.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PROJECT MANAGER:
- Administers the contractual aspects of the project in order to maximize profitability and minimize the risk for your company
- Proactively communicates information to architects, engineers, field personnel, subs, and vendors to enable them to work toward the successful completion of the project schedule
- Ensures that the quality of work performed by our trade partners meets and exceeds the project documents
- Schedule creation, maintenance, and documentation
- Understands and provides input regarding safety issues of the project
- Knows the contract intimately, and handles disputes with clients, subcontractors, vendors, and other project stakeholders
- Acts as the primary negotiator for change orders, and provider of claim documentation
- Is the emergency telephone contact (along with the field manager)
- Is the primary company representative, and manages relationships in such a way as to maximize the success of the project
- Acts as the facilitator of project meetings
- Is the leader for the entire company team decision-making process
- Makes the rest of the project team your partners, not just your subordinates or superiors
- Protects and preserves your company’s reputation for quality work, safely performed on time, and within the budget
- Accurately reports to Landmark Executives on current projects financial standings and accurately project estimated costs throughout the end of the project
YOU HAVE [CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE] AND:
- Disciplined, self-motivated work style
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Computer Literacy including Microsoft Office
- Possess a working knowledge of Universal Building Codes, common building materials, and techniques (i.e. lumber, roofing materials, etc.)
- Must present a professional image to all project related parties including owners, design professionals, engineers, vendors as well as co-workers
- Team player who listens, learns, and actively communicates
- Visual thinker; good at problem-solving and implementing ideas
- Ability to identify potential pitfalls and issues that could adversely affect the project schedule or cost and work to minimize the impact
- The ability to identify future opportunities with internal and external customers
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience scheduling entire building projects with multiple phases utilizing Microsoft Projects
- Experience with additional software:
- BlueBeam Revu
- Procore – Project Management, Core Tools, Quality & Safety, Construction Financials
- ComputerEase Accounting
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university in construction, construction management or architecture; or five to seven years related experience and/or training in construction, construction management or architecture; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer competitive wages depending on experience with opportunities for professional growth. Landmark offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Employer paid premium medical, dental, and vision
- Employer match 401(k) retirement program
- Seven paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Industry and Charity event sponsorships
- Company adventure outings such as skiing and white-water rafting
- Employee referral program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment. Must meet the I-9 eligibility requirements for employment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com