Website Landmark Construction
Collaborative Builders of Extraordinary Facilities
FULL TIME MARKETING MANAGER
Location: Sacramento Area
In a competitive construction environment, Landmark is dedicated to customer satisfaction through collaborative project delivery. As a marketing manager, you are a valuable part of our success in this effort. Our team is committed to:
PROFESSIONALISM: We are committed to the continuous development of our professional approach to all of our business activities.
CHARACTER & BEHAVIOR: We conduct ourselves to the highest standards with a focus on integrity, forthrightness, and fairness.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: We conduct our business to the highest standards with a focus on quality and continuous improvement.
Landmark is a different company; we work hard and play hard. We find the skillsets we cultivate to play hard are the very same that we use to complete our projects to the highest standards.
- Represent the firm to clients, peer organizations, and business associates
- Establish programs to accomplish marketing-related aspects of our mission
- Manage and oversee conference, trade show, and event messaging and materials where we are exhibitors, and attend as requested by management.
- Manage prequalification, proposal, and presentation activities
- Coordinate with staff, proposed team members, design partners, subconsultants, and clients to ensure complete, strategic, and winning proposal responses
- Lead, coordinate and manage collateral materials development, public relations and advertising programs, corporate identity development and implementation, special events, and market research activities
- Actively involved in professional and community organizations
- Manage and coordinate internal and external events
- Assist with marketing budget development
- Assist with marketing plan development
- Manage client-contact program
- Develop and maintain the firm’s digital presence
- Maintain marketing library
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Manage resources to produce excellent, high-quality results
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, English, Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- MUST HAVE AEC INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly InDesign, is required.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM software a plus, but not a requirement
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong writing and editing skills, and exceptional graphic layout design skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks amid changing needs and demands, maintaining a constant attention to detail
- Flexibility to periodically work outside normal business hours, and travel as required for business needs
- A positive attitude
BENEFITS: We offer competitive wages depending on experience with opportunities for professional growth. Landmark offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Employer-paid premium medical, dental, and vision
- Employer match 401(k) retirement program
- Seven paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Industry and Charity event sponsorships
- Company adventure outings such as skiing and white-water rafting
- Employee referral program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment. Must meet the I-9 eligibility requirements for employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org