PROJECT ENGINEER INTERN – Bay Area
Website Landmark Construction
Collaborative Builders of Extraordinary Facilities
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER INTERN
Available to work 20+ hours per week, starting now through summer 2023
Location: Bay Area
Are you excited to be a part of building the future by constructing state-of-the-art schools? Can you process information at lightspeed? Do you enjoy following a detailed process to achieve successful project delivery? If so, Landmark Construction is the place for you.
In a competitive construction environment, Landmark is dedicated to customer satisfaction through collaborative project delivery. As a project engineer, you are a valuable part of our success in this effort. Our team is committed to:
PROFESSIONALISM: We are committed to the continuous development of our professional approach to all of our business activities.
CHARACTER & BEHAVIOR: We conduct ourselves to the highest standards with a focus on integrity, forthrightness, and fairness.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: We conduct our business to the highest standards with a focus on quality and continuous improvement.
Landmark is a different company; we work hard and play hard. We find the skillsets we cultivate to play hard are the very same that we use to complete our projects to the highest standards.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PROJECT ENGINEER INTERN:
- You assist Construction Project Managers, Superintendents, Project Engineers and Clerical staff with all aspects of Public Works General Contracting
- You assist with other projects or office responsibilities as needed
- You collaborate with team members both in the office and on the jobsite
- At least 2 years of course work studying Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or related field
- General clerical experience
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Some construction knowledge or prior construction experience
- Excellent communication abilities through various channels
We offer competitive wages depending on experience with opportunities for professional growth. Landmark offers the following for interns that includes:
- Seven paid holidays (applies to Full-Time interns)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Industry and Charity event sponsorships
- Company adventure outings such as skiing and white-water rafting
- Employee referral program
If selected for the short list, you will be asked to complete a personality index survey. Results from your survey will be provided to you whether you are selected or not selected for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment. Must meet the I-9 eligibility requirements for employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org